Sunday, December 02, 2007

Contest winner and new cover!


Yay! Jennifer and I have a winner for our OLDIES FOR NEWBIES blog contest!


It's Susan, schaballa. Congratulations Susan! Thanks everyone who entered the contest. And for all those who are itching for another contest, I'm running one on my website and giving away a handmade jewelry box. Click here to get more information.


In other news, I FINISHED the book! YAY! My second Nocturne is done! It's tentatively titled Enemy Lover and is Damian's story from The Empath. It's set in New Orleans. Love that city. We visited back in April and did everything from riding the street car to City Park to eating at Brennan's.


Oh yeah, got some great news this week! Found out The Empath, my first Nocturne, made Bookscan's list of Top 100 Bestselling Romance! Yay!


My next release after The Empath, which is officially out this month, is The Scorpion& the Seducer. Another Egyptian historical. Here's the cover. Let me know what you think. It's Nathan Kemp. I like how he's staring at her like he's really conflicted. Should I? Or shouldn't I? Scorpion is Jasmine's story from The Cobra & the Concubine. And the seducer is Lord Thomas Claradon, an earl's heir who falls in love with her, but it's a forbidden love as she's outcast from high society.


Have a great Sunday. I'm going to celebrate finishing my book by cleaning the house and hunting down dust bunnies.

4 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Congratulations on so much good news. And the cover is really lovely. He has smarts behind those eyes, which is a nice change of pace from most poor cover models!

Dannyfiredragon said...

Hi Bonnie congrats to the news. Love the new cover

Patti O'Shea said...

Bonnie,

Huge congrats on Bookscan! I'm happy dog dancing for you. :-) And I love that cover. Hot man and great colors. You've got a winner!

Patti

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Carrie! Glad you like it. Hey Danny! Good to see you stop by! Thanks! Patti, thanks so much for the congrats! I like the cover, too.