Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Future releases in my Werewolves of Montana series


I'm working on copyedits for SEDUCTION, the first Mating Mini in my Werewolves of Montana series. And I'm also hard at work on writing OBSESSION, the next Mating Mini. Next week I'll start PASSION, the third Mating Mini.

All three of these stories give you a better insight into the dynamics of the world of the Werewolves of Montana.

Soon as I have the covers for all three books, I will post them. My plan is to release them about a month apart. That way you won't have to wait. I know many readers have been impatient for the next book, and thank you for waiting!

And speaking of waiting, that is the title of the FREE short story I have on my website that features Tristan, the Silver Wizard (this is NOT his book, just a short story about him). I have been working with my webmaster to make the files for Kindle, NOOK, and iPad and Kobo all easy to download and she did it!

I will be sending out a newsletter in the next two weeks with the passcode you need to access these stories, which is on the Members Only page. So if you have not yet subscribed to my newsletter, please click here to sign up. 

I only send out newsletters when I have information about new releases and important updates.

In other news, I hope to have Aiden's story, The Mating Challenge, available the first half of 2015. This will be a much longer story. When you read "Waiting," you will get a glimpse of the conflict that lies ahead for Aiden and Nikita, and the complications as well with Tristan. 

Happy reading! 

No comments: