Thursday, October 30, 2014

Haiti, books and other stuff

I'm back from my first trip to Haiti in about three years. Last time I visited, there was still a lot of debris. This photo is from downtown, about 10 days after the 2010 earthquake.

On this trip, I saw no debris. Every place I visited, the debris has been cleaned up and Haiti is functioning as normal, which was great. 

As a result of that trip for the day job (and coming home sick) I've fallen behind in releasing my next book. Right now I'm working on edits for Seduction, the next release in my Werewolves of Montana series. 

Seduction will be followed by Obsession, and then Passion. 

Next year, release dates to be determined, I will release Aiden's book (The Mating Challenge) and Tristan's book (The Mating Season).

If you have not signed up for my newsletter, please visit this page and add your email address. I'm sending out a special password where readers can access a "Members Only" page and download a FREE short story featuring Tristan, the Silver Wizard, plus another short story.

That newsletter will be out soon, so be sure to sign up now! 

Happy reading! 

No comments: