Thursday, July 24, 2014

RWA 2014

I'm in San Antonio for the annual Romance Writers of America annual conference. Last night was the huge booksigning to raise money for literacy. I got to meet some readers I know from FB like Jai and Karen, which is always fun!

So far, it's been a great time. I've met my fellow book bundle author Erin Quinn, had lunch with Jennifer Ashley and her very witty husband Forrest, saw old friends and reconnected and got a really cute cowboy hat. Since I write werewolves who are cowboys, I thought it appropriate.

The bar is conveniently located in the hotel lobby next to Starbucks, lol.

Today's a blizzard of workshops and dinner with my friend Renee Ryan and catching up.

For now, it's coffee.

I have a new project I am working on, a fun project, but for now I am putting my conference hat on. Have a great day!

No comments: