Saturday, December 14, 2013

Demon Wolf now available for pre-order

Harlequin Nocturne is changing. My books will no longer be available in paperback except directly through the Harlequin website. However, Harlequin is bundling books together with the same theme. So Demon Wolf (June 2014) will be paired with Karen Whiddon's The Wolf Siren and available in late May in paperback. 

Click here to see this book on Amazon. 

Harlequin is trying to give readers a great deal, which it is! You get TWO books in paperback at a slightly higher price than getting only one. It's a sad fact of the publishing industry that shelf space is shrinking. This is why Nocturnes are vanishing from Walmart. Barnes and Noble stocks the Nocturnes, but few readers are buying them. More readers are turning to digital releases.

I love my Kindle app, but I also love reading paperbacks. So I appreciate what Harlequin is doing to try to keep my books in paperback. Hopefully this new program will result in better sales and as a result, we can keep delivering Nocturnes to you, the readers.

You can purchase Demon Wolf, my June 1 release, as a digital book on Amazon. Click here to see the Demon Wolf pre-order. 

In other news, I'm working hard on The Mating Rite, Darius' book, the next release in my indie series, the Werewolves of Montana. I'm hiring the fabulous Kim Killion to design the cover, which I hope to have by the year's end. And I'm hoping to have all SEVEN Khamsin books formatted and ready for publication by early January.

Have a great holiday season! 

No comments: