Tuesday, July 09, 2013

RWA conference, news updates


Some news to report, including a tentative publication date for The Mating Hunt and a publication date for my next Nocturne, Demon Wolf.

In about one week, I'll be headed to Atlanta and the RWA conference. Yup, more travel, after spending nearly two weeks in lovely Oregon, where I took a copy of Phantom Wolf and photographed the book every place we visited, including the snowy vistas of Mt. Hood.

I'll be signing books at the Readers for Life literacy signing on Wed., from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. And Harlequin asked me to sign at the official Harlequin book signing on Friday at 9:45 a.m. I'll be signing FREE copies of Phantom Wolf. Also present will be "The Wolfman," what we've nicknamed the book that traveled with me. Wolfman dipped his Navy SEAL toes into the Pacific while in Oregon, but when we got home, DH and I were caught off guard when we placed him on the sand to get splashed by the Atlantic. Poor Wolfman started floating out to sea on a rip current. He's finally dried out, but still very swollen. :-)

I'll also be catching up with friends at RWA, a great reason to attend the conference. And trying to post updates of stuff I've learned and tidbits of advice for newbies attending.

And I'm happy to report that The Mating Hunt, the next book in the Werewolves of Montana series, is with a professional editor. Tentative publication date is early August. Also, my next Nocturne in The Phoenix Force miniseries has been scheduled for May 2014. I still have to write that book, called Demon Wolf, so I'll be very busy, hunkering down to write the story of Lt. Commander Dale "Curt" Curtis and the heroine...and if you've read Phantom Wolf, you can guess who the heroine is. She also makes a guest appearance. :-)

Happy reading and stay tuned for more reports from RWA Atlanta!

No comments: