Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Contest to celebrate the release of The Covert Wolf!

It's release day for The Covert Wolf! And I'm holding a special contest. First, this is the cover for the Mills and Boon version. It will be released in the UK in September.


You finally get to see Matt's face! 


And to order The Covert Wolf in the US on Amazon, click here.


To order The Covert Wolf on Barnes and Noble, click here.




Here's the deal...


Pop over to my Facebook page by clicking on this link.

Now, look through my page (please "like" it while you are there) and look through the various photos of The Covert Wolf on his "book tour." 


Answer this question: What year is the NASCAR sticker on the car The Covert Wolf chose as his vehicle to pursue demons?


Hint: It was posted on July 13, so you'll have to scroll down.


Once you find the answer, either post it on my FB page, on this blog, or email me at bonnievanak@aol.com


Two lucky winners will each get a paperback copy of The Empath, my first Nocturne, which is now out of print. Contest ends August 10, 2012.


Good luck and happy hunting! 


No comments: