Thursday, June 28, 2012

Writing, writing

The next few months will be hectic. The Covert Wolf is being released July 24 in bookstores, and August 1 on Kindle. And  I found out that the next book in my Navy SEAL paranormal series will be released next year.

I have a hard deadline to meet and I'm busy writing that book, which I'm titling The Phantom Wolf.


Incubus Wolf, the next Craving, will be released in September. I just finished copy edits for that novella. Cool cover, huh? It's a very sexy story about a werewolf who has incubus blood, lives in Alaska and is being  tracked by a Fae bounty hunter determined to bring him back to the demon prison he escaped from. But instead of capturing him, she finds herself captured... in his lair...where he is determined to seduce her.


I won't be posting much on this blog in the next couple of weeks as I try to focus on The Phantom Wolf. DH and I are also traveling to Cass, West Virginia to visit the railroad park, which has the largest collection of working Shay locomotives in the United States. We are indulging our love of steam trains, while our house sitter watches over our dogs. The dogs love it when she comes to stay at our house. They think they can get away with things, like sitting on the couch, sleeping on the bed... oh wait.


Been there done that. Heh.


Have a good week, everyone! 

No comments: