Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The "Lost" manuscript

Finished with my deadline, woo hoo! Turned in all three Nocturne short stories yesterday. Three connected stories written in three months. Now I understand and empathize with authors who write back to back books.

I'm taking a writing break, and went through some computer files. I found an old manuscript of an Egyptian historical never published before. It's called The Lynx and the Lost Mummy. The hero is Lord Smithfield, Katherine's father from The Tiger & the Tomb. The heroine is a secondary character in The Tiger & the Tomb.

Reading over it now to make revisions and trying to decide what to do with it. I'll let you know when I do!

2 comments:

Jenine said...

Wow! Well, i first have the get the other books from your series, but will they publish? I'm sure you will somehow.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Jenine, right now I'm looking over the story and in the process of revising. I'll keep you posted through this blog on what I decide. Thanks for stopping by!