Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Falcon and the Dove now available on KINDLE!



Success! The Falcon and the Dove is now for sale at the low price of $2.99 on Kindle. Click here.

This was a year-end goal to upload my first Egyptian historical onto Kindle and I'm so glad I accomplished it. Thanks to friends who helped out a great deal!

The process made me return and re-read some of those original Egyptian historicals I wrote, and I got a hankering to write ONE more... to wrap up the series. I always felt The Lady and the Libertine would not complete the series.

Instead, I wanted to write a love story between Nadia from The Sword and the Sheath, and Kareem from The Lady and the Libertine.

And that is my plan for 2011, after I finish with my latest Nocturne deadline. I'm going to write The Lover and the Legend, an Egyptian historical set in 1923 that surrounds a mysterious golden dagger, reincarnation of two tormented lovers, and Kareem the sheikh abducting Nadia, Jabari's beloved daughter and Tarik's sister.

The story revolves around the historic opening of King Tut's tomb... and the finding of a golden dagger that has not seen the light of day in thousands of years.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: