Sunday, August 01, 2010

#RWA10 New cover!!



This is the Mills and Boon version of CHRISTMAS WITH A VAMPIRE, my HQN anthology coming out in the UK this November.

It will be released in the United States in December.

Wicked eyes, huh? I love the dark intensity.

I'm still in Orlando, got a late check out so I can relax a little before heading back home. After the RITA and Golden Heart awards, I went to Kimono's to hook up with Piks, Traci Hall, Kathy Love, Heather Graham & Co. again for karaoke.

It was lovely seeing all my peeps like Jennifer Ashley, CL Wilson, Cindy Holby, Renee Ryan, and Nocturne buds like Caridad Pineiro and Pam Palmer, and so many more people my tired brain can't recall right now.

RWA was great, lots of interesting things on the horizon for publishing, will do another blog later on what I learned. It's a fascinating time to be in publishing.

3 comments:

Norah Wilson said...

Oh, sign me up for that! Great cover, Bonnie!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Norah! He does have mesmirizing eyes, huh?

Timberland Koschuta said...

nice you blog ! thank you share this to me !~