Sunday, October 18, 2009

Leaving


I'm leaving for Haiti, and will be offline all week. If you email me, please be patient. I'll get back to you when I get back to the States.

In the meantime, if you liked Raphael's story in IMMORTAL WOLF, be sure to check out the FREE online serial on eHarlequin I wrote called SEDUCING THE VAMPIRE.


It starts tomorrow on eHarlequin and will be in their online reads library.


Every Monday for eight weeks, there will be a new chapter, starting Oct. 19. This story features Indigo, the half-vampire, half-werewolf, who is Raphael's adopted brother. Indigo meets up with a beautiful vampire from his past. Together they must team up to save an ancient amulet from getting into the wrong hands. Raphael makes a guest appearance in SEDUCING THE VAMPIRE.


Click here to read SEDUCING THE VAMPIRE.

1 comment:

Norah Wilson said...

Bonnie, hope all is well as can be expected in Haiti and that you come back well!

Loved the on-line read and can't wait for c. 2 to come out. I also picked up the Nocturne book with your Bite in it. It's at the very top of my TBR pile, and soon I'll have Immortal Wolf to put right under it. :-)

Stay safe!