Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Win a copy of my October Nocturne, IMMORTAL WOLF!



Just comment on the blog I posted over at eharlequin titled, "Climbing mountains and dreaming dreams."

Click here!

Good luck!

BTW, news update. SEDUCING THE VAMPIRE will be the Weekly Read on eHarlequin starting October 19. Every week there will be a FREE chapter to read.

This online serial features Indigo, the half-Draicon werewolf, half-vampire, who was first featured in ENEMY LOVER. Indigo also makes an appearance in IMMORTAL WOLF.

3 comments:

Cecile said...

Headed over there!!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! I hope you have a great day!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Cecile, sorry you didn't win, but I'll be having another contest soon. Have a great week!

Mary Ricksen said...

I love your new cover.