Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Valentine's Day next week? Already?

Ok, this is not fair. I only took down our Christmas decorations two weeks ago, as I told DH I would NOT remove them until I turned in the third Navy Seal book for Harlequin. Soon as I emailed that manuscript, down came the decorations. So I am in complete denial. It's not Valentine's Day!

Bookwise, I'm taking a short break, doing promotional things while I gear up to start Gideon's book in full steam ahead mode. A fellow author, Alison Mcmahon, is giving a great presentation on designing characters for maximum effect. I'm going. It will be a good workshop so I can really plan Book 9 of my Werewolves of Montana series.

About that book - Gideon is the Crimson Wizard, but in his mortal life he was a Dark Fae prince, and he has secrets you will learn about a little in Xavier's book, out March 13. He is a cold, remote person, but a deep, dark passion simmers within him. It will take the right person to bring it out...and he will meet his match in the heroine.


No comments: