Monday, January 09, 2017

Happy 2017 and boxed sets

Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful 2017, with health, success, joy, and only good things.

I'm kicking off the New Year by finishing my third Navy Seal book for Harlequin. Temporarily titled Navy Seal Nomad, it takes place on a horse ranch in Tennessee. Soon as that is finished, I"m turning my attention to producing two boxed sets of my Werewolves of Montana series. This will make it easier to purchase all the current stories in the main series in reading order. 

I have the covers designed already by the fabulous Kim Killion. 

Release date for these boxed sets is TBA. Targeting some time in February. I'll post more when the date is firm. 

Next release is Shielded by the Cowboy Seal on Feb. 1, and in March, Xavier's book, The Mating Game.




No comments: