Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dragon breath!

I'm busy with a new dragon novella, one that comes on the heels of The Mating Season. The Mating Season, Tristan's book, is with an editor now. I always have my books professionally edited so they can be the best book possible.

The dragon novella is called The Mating Destiny and I'm making this Book 7 in my Werewolves of Montana series. Why, when it's not a full book? Because vendors like Amazon won't let you number a series in half numbers. I can't call it Book 6.5 on Amazon. And I know how important reading order is to readers and since Alex, the hero, makes his appearance first in The Mating Season, I want readers to know his story is right after that.

If you are interested in my dragon books, here is the reading order:

Tempation: Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini (Sebastian and Skyler)
Lovestruck: (Michael and Anna)
The Mating Destiny: Werewolves of Montana Book 7

Until later!

No comments: