Thursday, September 11, 2014

Werewolves of Montana and thank you readers!

I wanted to list all my books in the Werewolves of Montana series, including the new miniseries I'm writing set within that world. The first six books that are already published are available in a boxed set.

The Mating Heat

The Mating Chase (short story, free on Kindle, Nook, etc)
The Mating Hunt
The Mating Seduction
The Mating Rite
The Mating Intent

Books NOT released yet, but planned:

The Mating Challenge (Aiden's book, release date TBA)
The Mating Season (Tristan's book, release date TBA)
The Mating Game (Gideon's book, release date TBA)

Novellas that will be a miniseries within my Werewolves of Montana world. As a special thank you to readers, I am releasing these at the introductory price of $1.



Seduction (What I am writing now and hope to have available soon)
Passion
Obsession

Seduction is a novella about a shy, but brilliant Lupine billionaire who purchases the virginity of the woman he's secretly in love with, and hopes to make his mate. Aiden and Nikita have a special scene in this book.


A special thank you to all the readers who took a chance on my wolf books. I am grateful to each and every one of you and I hope my books provide you with a good reading experience. 


I am trying to write as fast as I can, but had to put projects on hold due to my personal life. 


It's been a little frustrating and stressful, trying to juggle many balls in the air. The day job takes up much of my time and energy, and having a sick dog and trying to treat her cancer has taken priority. Little time is left for writing. But I am determined to finish Seduction and get it ready for publication.


I had thought about putting that novella on hold and releasing it only when the other three are ready.  


But reality check: Reality is a demanding day job and traveling out of the country. I have only the weekends to write. And truth is, I don't want to write all three novellas at once and release them back to back for one reason - I hate disappointing my readers.


My readers have been so wonderful to me, and so patient. Making them wait to read Seduction until the third novella is ready is not fair to them. So as soon as Seduction is edited and ready for publication, it's going live. I don't know when that will be. I am going to try hard to finish this novella by month's end. 


So if you are a reader who has been patiently waiting for another Werewolves of Montana book, thank you. Thank you, thank you. I promise I will do my best to give you the best book I can write, and in the timeliest manner I can deliver it.


Happy reading. 

2 comments:

Obat Aborsi said...

Thanks to information, if i donwload when link?

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Obat, what problem are you having with a download?