Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why I love werewolves



Need I say more? Howl!!!!!!!!!!

They run hot. Very hot.

My newest Nocturne, THE SHADOW WOLF, is now in stores! And I have news about a new release.

On the run from authorities, gutsy Megan Moraine knows shadow wolves like herself have no place in this world. But she's still prepared to do anything to protect her young charges. That resolve is tested when the trio is captured by Gabriel Robichaux. Everyone knows that Gabriel is a ruthless bounty hunter, a member of an elite group called the Enforcers. Why then is Megan so attracted to her enemy—a wolf who hunts his own people? A wolf whose languid, sexy drawl makes her dream the impossible?

You can purchase it from Barnes and Noble
by clicking here.

It looks like Hurricane Irene will miss us here in Florida. While I'm breathing a sigh of relief, I am keeping those further north on the east coast in my thoughts. Nineteen years ago today, Hurricane Andrew came on shore. My friends and I volunteered in Homestead, helping to clean up. It was horrific.

Stay safe, everyone.

In other news, my evil twin, Blair Valentine, has an upcoming release. Blair writes erotic romance for Ellora's Cave. Her newest book, The Ice Queen Cometh, will be out Sept. 16! Details to come.

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

L.A. Jones said...

Is that Alcide? Do u see on True Blood how he was there for Sookie? I hope things do work out. He is so cool!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Yup, that's him. I don't have HBO, L.A., but I have last season's on DVD. Definitely worth the price!

Dr. Laurence Brown said...

The way we think is what the result we get. I will read the book and put my thoughts once again.