Saturday, May 07, 2011

Nook, Kindle book updates



The Sword and the Sheath is now available on Kindle. This is the romance between Jabari's son, Tarik, and Ramses's daughter, Fatima. Fatima is psychic and assigned to guard Tarik, the sheikh's proud heir. Tarik wants her removed and in a different position... in his bed.




Also, The Falcon and the Dove, my first Khamsin Egyptian romance, is now available on the Nook! Click here.


I was hoping to finish formatting The Cobra and the Concubine and upload that to Kindle, but too much happened this week. Now I'm packing for Haiti, another day job trip. I'll be offline all next week as there is limited internet access where I will be traveling.



Have a great week! I post if I can.


1 comment:

Norah Wilson said...

Bonnie, hope all is going well in Haiti. Keeping an eye on your blog for updates.
Stay safe....