Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quick update




My apologies for neglecting this blog. I'm on deadline with three new stories for Nocturne Bites, but these stories are much sexier and longer and may be slotted into the new Nocturne Cravings line. The heroes of these stories are a vampire, a werewolf and a jaguar. All three are Ancients, powerful warriors engaged in the fight against evil, who are assigned to mate three sisters who are half-demon, half-angel.


After I turn in these stories, I'm taking a break from writing for a little while and paying attention to various housekeeping issues, such as updating my website. Also, I plan to put THE TIGER AND THE TOMB, my second Egyptian historical, on Kindle.
That's it for now. Back to the writing!

4 comments:

Dana Alma said...

Hey Bonnie,
Don't you dare apologize!!! You just keep doing what you do best WRITE.. I'm a huge fan of your books and the new series looks HOT!
Can't wait to read the new stories. The sisters sound very interesting.
See ya,
Dana

Lou Gagliardi said...

Nocturne Cravings? I'm intrigued!

Though I think instead of making new lines, as much as I love it; bring out 4 Nocturnes instead of 2.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Dana, you're so sweet. The deadline is today and I'm at the finish line! Hi Lou! Cravings is actually a new ebook line along the lines with Bites, only sexier. I have an article with Jennifer Ashley in next month's RWR about short stories and Tara Gavin explains what they are looking for. Good luck!

Lou Gagliardi said...

Along with Bites? Interesting. I've heard that it's replacing Bites, at least according to the pitch it's suppose to be an erotica line essentially. Now I'm confused.