Thursday, August 06, 2009

Blurbs

Sorry all, haven't been blogging because I'm absolutely snowed under. It's been very stressful, trying to meet many deadlines on many things that have to be done now.

This is the blurb I wrote for IMMORTAL WOLF, my October. Nocturne, for the RT ad I'm running with the wonderful Lisa Renee Jones:

An immortal, Harley-riding Cajun werewolf faces his greatest challenge when he races against time to save his destined mate from being sacrificed to spare the Draicon werewolf race from her “death touch.”

This is the blurb I'd write for my life right now, for a book I'd title, MORTAL WRITER:

A frazzled author and writer faces her greatest challenge when she races against time to meet deadlines, attend daylong meetings, sort through paperwork, get her broken car fixed, and do laundry, typesets and defrost a turkey for dinner while gulping down vats of Diet Coke and Dunkin Donuts.

I promise I will blog next week when life settles down a little... I hope!

2 comments:

Mary Ricksen said...

I love werewolves, and Cajun ones wowie!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Mary! Hope all is well, thanks for stopping by!