yesss, my precious, my precious manuscript, Deadly Touch.
is
finished!
YAY!
I can't believe it.
Well, the first draft, actually, now the editing begins. Still, I have a COMPLETED BOOK.
I wrote 9,000 words today. 36 pages.
Now I have to cut 3,000 more.
I wrote for five hours straight, and took a couple of breaks for a few minutes. Wondered why my butt hurt.
Well, duh, I was in a wood rocking chair, on the laptop.
Took an hour break, had some dinner, took a walk, made a few calls.
Then write some more, determined to finish.
I did.
I'm shocked i was able to finish. And very exhausted. All told, I wrote about 9 hours today. A very productive day.
As a reward, I'm taking tomorrow off, to meet my bro, do a little hiking and some touristy stuff.
Tomorrow night, I'll start the editing, and continue Thursday.
I just might make this deadline after all. I think I can.
I think I can.
2 comments:
Congrats!! I'm glad it worked out for you and you get a little break after all your craziness.
Thanks Carrie!
Post a Comment