Started the next Egyptian historical, The Pirate & the Princess.
Here's the blurb:
An embittered and ruthless English earl abducts a scarred and lonely Egyptian woman who holds the key to finding a treasure-laden tomb.
I think I may have fun writing this one. I really like Karida, the heroine. She's Khamsin, and Ramses (The Tiger & the Tomb) is her uncle. She's considered unmarriagable because she was badly burned across her lower body in a fire when younger.
It's hard switching from Cajun werewolves to Egyptian Bedouin, but I've got my music and I'm motivated. Deadlines are great motivators for me. :-)
4 comments:
"Embittered and ruthless...."
SOLD! Write fast! (grin)
Honestly, I hope you're feeling better.
YAY! Another Egyptian historical to look forward to! I really immerse myself in your novels, being a full-blooded sun lover contributes :-P
I hope you are feeling better Bonnie!
Thanks Gillian! I wish I could write faster. I feel more like a plodding horse trying to plow a field filled with rocks.
Gillian, how did those queries go? Did you send them out yet? Good luck with your writing!
Hey Aimee! Thanks! I hope you enjoy the next one. I am feeling better, thanks for asking, both of you. I have good meds that seem to be working. Better living through chemistry, lol.
Thanks, Bonnie! I found a glaring error in a middle chapter that needed fixed, and now I'm wondering what else I've overlooked....so thinking of sending our queries early April, so I can let it sit and look it over again.
Better living through chemistry--pharmacy companies everywhere are loving it, too! :)
Post a Comment