Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A special thank you to readers...

I love to read books and I'm grateful to all the readers who have read mine. Books are important to me, both writing them and reading them. They provide an escape, allow me to dream of possiblities and expand my horizons.

So as a special thank you to readers, I'm giving a gift for the month of Valentine's Day.

Nightly Special is my short story from the anthology, Vampires, Werewolves and Zombies, Oh MY! The anthology was penned by a few authors from Florida Romance Writers to raise money from our chapter.

Nightly Special is now available as a stand alone story and absolutely FREE on Smashwords. I had a new cover designed and had the story formatted.

Click here to find out.

I hope you enjoy! And thank you for all your support and your love of romance novels.

No comments: