Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Empath and new website

The Empath has been released by Mills and Boon in the UK!  Enemy Lover will be released next month by Mills & Boon.

In other news, I finally have a new website. You can check it out here. I wanted a darker look to reflect the dark paranormals I'm writing.

My wonderful designer organized the books page to make it easier to access all the books, and there's a new releases page and a page for international editions. This will make it much more user friendly. If you want to know the latest books, you need only click on the new releases page.

In other news, I'm busy trying to finish the Nocturne due the end of this month, getting ready for Christmas and sorting through a lot of projects at the day job. The book is close. Almost there. Almost. Speaking of which, I'd better get back to work because if I make the rum balls first and then write... not a good idea!

4 comments:

Caffey said...

Bonnie, love the cover of the M&B!!! (I just posted some of this on Goodreads so thought I'd come here and repeat and say a big hello too!)
I'm thrilled too that this series out there too with M&B. This series is so absolutely a favorite of mine and so glad you doing werewolves (and those Egyptains have a huge place in my hear too!) I just heard about 'The Ancients too and got book 2 without realizing there was a book 1 too, so I must get soon). Excited about this new series!

You have a wonderful Christmas, you so deserve it!!

Always, hugs! Cathie (Caffey)

Mary Ricksen said...

Love the new site Bonnie! I loved your muse long before I started to write. You made me forget and I was in your stories!
Merry Christmas and as always the best of luck to you...
Love the cover of Hunted!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Cathie! Thanks, so glad you like the werewolves! Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2012.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Hi Mary, thank you! Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012!