Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where I am this morning


It's noisy here this a.m. Trucks and cars rumbling past, street sweeping machines, a man restoring the original brick facade on the building across the street. Love it.


This is the view from my balcony, where I'm writing. DH went walking and exploring, giving me time to write. I have my coffee and my netbook and I'm writing Gabriel's story. Made a lot of progress. We're leaving tomorrow for Phoenix, so I hope to get lots of work done today.
I love this city.
Our dogs are home with the petsitter, decided to get a housesitter instead of boarding them. I have cool temps, my netbook, coffee and atomosphere. What more could a writer want for finishing a book due in three weeks? :-)

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Go Bonnie Go! :)

Bonnie Vanak said...

LOL Gillian!