Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tia, again


All we had to do was ask, "Who's that? Who's outside?" Tia would jump on the chair, Tiger as well, and Tia would bark and wag her tail. Company? Who's there? She always barked at the doorbell, bounded toward me when I came home and licked my kneecaps.

The photo of Tia and Tiger outside was taken before our Florida room was rebuilt. Tia always sniffed around outside, snooped, investigated while Tiger is more sedate and an indoor dog. She was such a happy dog.




2 comments:

Toni Lea Andrews said...

Keep us posted on the search for a dog to adopt.

My sisters ancient cat died last week, and she says she doen't want another kitten. I, however, know she is constitutionally incapable of resisting anything that purrs, and they always have cats for adoption when we stop at the pet supply store for catfood, so I suspect we'll have a new adoptee soon, too.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Sorry about your sis losing her cat, Toni. I hope she does adopt a kitty. so many need good homes!