Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rainey is making herself at home


Some adjustments ahead, and we're getting to know each other. She barks when we eat and looks at you with these big doggie eyes but we don't cave in, as she's on a special diet. We took her to Pet Supermarket to get her a collar and ID tag. Tiger sniffed her, ran away, as expected. Rainey has a bone she likes and she's claimed this chair. She loves her comfort!

I think Tia would approve. I still miss my Tia. Always will.

We'll see how she does tonight with sleeping. Tomorrow is the first day of work at the new building, more adjustments for moi.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Rainey is beautiful! I hope she adjusts quickly, and I'm glad her health problems aren't too serious. I hope Tiger warms up to her, and they get to be great friends, as well as family. :)

Mary Stella said...

Bless you and the dh for opening up your hearts and home to a dog in need of rescue!

Kathy said...

She is beautiful and if I didn't know my shih tzu, Brandy was sitting beside me I'd swear it was my dog. They look so much alike it's uncanny. I hope she knows what a lucky little dog she is to have you for her new family.

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Jen, Mary and Kathy. It's been a trying week, with both her and us and Tiger adjusting, but she's beginning to settle in just fine now.