Thursday, December 21, 2006

My quivering mound of love pudding


Thank you everyone who posted or emailed me about Tia. Your kind thoughts and expressions are much appreciated. It's been two weeks now... and I still miss her and see and hear her in every corner of the house. Tiger is not eating much, and keeps looking for her as well, so we're trying to coddle him and give him extra attention.

We're back from quiet time in the mountains of Colorado and I thought I'd share this photo of the local scenery. Shrinkage? What shrinkage?

A family health problem, a very big one, has surfaced, and I'm not sure how much I'll be online in the near future. DH and I are just taking life one day at a time, and enjoying each moment as it comes.

In the meantime, for a laugh I looked up the search terms on my website and someone typed in "quivering mound of love pudding" and landed on my site. Have no idea how that happened. Sounds like something the
Smart Bitches would use in their romance cover parody.

"Edgar thrust his great manly manhoodness into her quivering love pudding and got his just deserts when he discovered his blushing bride had been de-virginized already by his best friend's warrior love rod. While Edgar was being a rakish rake in London, his bride-to-be was being a ho. Together they sowed a garden of deceit."

Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season, and best wishes for a peaceful, joyful New Year.

No comments: