Sunday, June 05, 2005


RWA & Man Nipples? By now many have heard of the controversy over RWA. The RWA board proposed rules for chapters that link to their site who link to authors who have objectionable covers. One of the new no-no�s is a cover that shows exposed female nipples. But what about exposed MAN NIPPLES? Are they okay? This is what I call my nipple biting cover for my second Dorchester book. I love it. But oh, those exposed MAN nipples, I dunno� maybe I should drape the hero in a Holland sheet and have the heroine embrace a horse instead?
 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Mary Stella said...

I think it's a case of mirroring American society. We women aren't allowed to walk around outside bare-chested (unless we're at a clothing-optional beach), but men are permitted. *shrugs* Who knows?

Bonnie Vanak said...

I think it goes deeper than that, Mary Stella. And the rumblings on the horizon are beginning to sound volcanic to me...

bonnie