Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Maybe I should write another sheikh story, this one modeled after Oded. Mmmmm. Isn't he dreamy? All the sudden, I'm not depressed anymore. I'm thinking silks billowing in a desert breeze as she enters the black tent, summoned by the sheikh who captured her. I see him sitting against a mound of plush pillows on a thick carpet, pouring warm oil scented like jasmine into his hands...a look of sultry wanting in his dark eyes...and after she slowly undresses and kneels trembling before him, his hands start to glide over her soft skin, caressing her... aw damn! Oven timer went off. Must get dinner ready. Reality intrudes again!  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Mary Stella said...

Having read Falcon and the Dove and Cobra and the Concubine, I whole-heartedly endorse you writing more sheik stories! I think Oded Fehr is incredibly hot and sexy. This is a particularly great picture of him and doesn't show his freakishly big earlobes. *g*

MaryF said...

Mm, I love Oded, too. Didn't recognize him at first.