Friday, September 10, 2004

The shelter song

Thinking of the people evacuated from the Keys. Can’t get this song out of my head: They’re coming to take me away, ha ha hee hee hoo hoo to the hurricane shelter where life is not beautiful anytime and I’ll be so unhappy to see those sweaty, hot people AGAIN in the dark and gloom and they’re coming to take me away, hahahaaahaahahhaaaa!!!

The Official Cone of DOOM keeps shifting as to where Ivan will hit. Now they say it won’t affect us but for high winds and rain like Frances last weekend because Ivan is another huge storm. Oh joy. I’m getting burnt out from hurricane coverage. Can’t think about Jamaica or what will happen there. Or the poor. Or the homeless. Just pray for the best. Think tonight I will rent a Monty Python movie. The Holy Grail. See the Killer Rabbit. The Black Knight. Yeah Ivan, it’s just a flesh wound. I’ll bite your kneecaps off!
http://bonnievanak.com

No comments: